Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Muggy Weather

Sunset in the Tropics

Humidity from Arizona and Mexico moved in to San Diego over the weekend... Sticky days but the most gorgeous sunsets. The reflected light from the clouds is giving us unsual Twilight - everyone and everything is beautiful in this light!

Knitting on anything that doesn't have to sit in my lap; socks mostly. I have to admit I did start two more things this week. (I've really got a disease!)

One was a sample for the Shop, a feather and fan lace scarf out of Malabrigo Lace Weight. I'll take a picture as soon as I block it today.

Second thing was the Morning Surf Scarf out of Handmaiden Sea Silk
this is suppose to be a present but I'm not thinking the look of it will work for the person it's intended for. I need input from other family members; it doesn't look like something the giftee would like/use.

That's it, go back to what you were doing.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

I agree, the sunsets have been beautiful, but so hot at my house at night. I want to try to knit a feather and fan scarf, as soon as I finish "Freckles"