Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Intermittent Connection

The Internet has been playing "now you see me, now you don't." When I hit SEND I can't depend that my upload will really go so I've been knitting instead. There's no pictures because I can't get the files to Flickr. The Cable Guy is coming this evening to figure out what's the deal. Oh, we also have cable phone service so we can't use our phone either... thank goodness we both have cell phones.

I finished the Moonlight Scarf. I'm working on a cabled sock design of my very own. This sock has probably been invented before but I just wanted to try my hand at doing it myself. "Byself" as my Sister use to say when she was little.

I've met some new people on Ravelry during the past week. 14 months is how long I've been on Ravelry but I already couldn't dream of knitting life without it. I've been trying to remember to connect to Amazon.com through them so they get the referral commission. Every few cents adds up.

September maybe the official end of summer for most of the Country, and it may seem today like a Fall day and the leaves are beginning to change but I'm not buying it. Here in Southern California our record hottest days have all been in September. I'll take the lovely mild mid-70's days but I'm not putting away my summer clothes yet.

I'm going to hit the "Publish Post" button, I will hold by breath until I get the page that says it uploaded successfully.

No comments: